Reconnecting with place and land to develop skills for the future
We are currently recruiting for a Centre Coordinator - please click the button below for details.
Our Vision and Outputs
- To advance the education of the public in the subjects of heritage relating to the environment, our social history and the arts and the many areas which link these subjects.
‘Reconnecting with place and land to develop skills for the future’.
You can find the original wording of our charitable objectives on the Charities Commission website here
• Advancing and providing learning opportunities for the wider community through access to the archive.
• Facilitating school and community group visit days and activities.
• Open days and events: Organising and/or participating in open days and events in collaboration with local and regional organisations and initiatives.
• Workshops, talks and classes: Hosting and facilitating educational opportunities on a wide range of topics relating to heritage, environment and arts.
• Our spaces are available to book for your meeting, event or class.
Collections management: (eg) creating volunteer and educational opportunities, responding to public enquiries about family and local history, building up a bank of educational resources to facilitate access to our archive material at any level.